Imagine a collection designed just for you. Where each individual piece feels like it was tailored to your body and each time you slip it on, you feel your best, most beautiful self. Well, you needn’t imagine anymore, we’ve only gone and made it. We know that body shapes vary significantly, so we’ve worked closely with plus size label Annalisa to create a range made specially for A-shaped women. A-shaped women are women who tend to have narrow shoulders, a defined waist and shapely hips and bottom. It’s a collection that has been a long time in the making, as it’s been so important to us to get it right. And for that we must thank the help of all the A-shaped women who meticulously tested each item for us, providing us with invaluable feedback. We’ve pinned and re-pinned, measured and re-measured, adapted sleeves and adjusted necklines to produce what we believe is the perfect edit of capsule pieces for your body shape. We hope you love them as much as we do.
Is there anything chicer than an all white ensemble. The answer is no. This lightweight pussy bow blouse with subtly exaggerated shoulders will add volume to your
upper body, masterfully balancing out your hips. We love it worn tucked into the collection's elegant midi skirt that highlights
your narrow waist and skims over your bottom half.
This shoulder baring top with sultry v-neck draws the attention to your upper body
and helps to elongate it, making you look less bottom heavy. If you want to draw attention
away from your lower body, opt for trousers/skirts in a darker shade than your top.
Tailored trousers look great on you and these sand coloured wide leg ones with a tie belt are perfect for highlighting your waist.
It's a wrap
Not only are wrap dresses extremely versatile they
look amazing on A shapes. This pretty polka dot style is designed to showcase
your décolletage and creates a defined waist, meanwhile the flared skirt sweeps
over your bum and hips ending elegantly at the knee.
3 looks to love
4. We might have just created the perfect top for A shapes. This prarie style
design is gathered under the chest to give your bust a boost, fitted at the
waist highlighting your narrowest part and ends with a sweet ruffle hem that
flares over you hips. Team it with these brown tailored trousers for a look
that works any day of the week.
5. Fit for work or play, this checked printed prarie dress boasts voluminous sleeves
and a deep neckline which cleverly balances out your bottom half. Style
with mules or barely there sandals for effortless summer dressing.
6. Playful details like ruffles not only soften your look, but are great for A shapes as
they add volume and draw the attention upwards, creating more balanced proportions.
An A-line skirt should be a mainstay in every A-shaped woman's wardrobe and we think
this terracotta, button down one is as comfy as it is chic.
7. The placement of print is a brilliant way of tricking the eye, which
is why this tunic is designed with horizontal stripes up top to even out your
proportions down bottom. It features a split, flared hem that when worn in combination with
the culottes from the collection creates a beautiful silhouette.
8. A shirt dress should be a wardrobe staple when it comes to summer in the city. This breezy cotton style in brilliant white has been made with breast pockets to create the illusion of a fuller bust and a wrap tie belt that you can cinch in to show off your waist.
9. This monochrome jumpsuit is an evening option that is both elegant and effortless. Featuring a white wrap top that enhances the neckline, it graduates down into fluid black trousers that elongate your figure. A tie string belt has been incorporated to further define your waist. Style with heels for a minimalist look.