Hooded quilted jacket
- Free delivery on orders over kr 2 599,00
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Lower East Side has given the quilted jacket a glamorous update. Made from pale peach, high-shine woven fabric, this winter-ready piece has a contrast lining and built-in ribbed snow cuffs. Pop up the hood to take on the cold in style.
- Shiny woven fabric, padded and lined
- Long sleeves with built-in ribbed cuffs
- Loose cut
- True to size
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Normal cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry, dry with reduced heat
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a DE size is .
Main fabric: 60% polyester , 40% polyamide | Secondary fabric: 65% acrylic, 35% polyester | Lining: 100% polyester
Did you know?
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Polyamide: is a synthetically manufactured fibre that has been significantly optimised over the past few years to improve its breathability and comfort when worn. The fibres are extremely durable and can be used in a variety of ways. Polyamide is a popular material for making activewear.
Size & Fit
The model is 175 cm tall and wears a DE size 44 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the DE size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.