Goose print crepe shirt
- Free delivery on orders over kr 2 599,00
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Danish label Adia brings some skandi chic into your wardrobe with this shirt. The slightly sheer crepe design is easy to combine while goose print adds a playful feel to your look. The straight boxy cut of the shirt skims over your curves and ends in a contemporary dipped hem. Classic shirt details like the collar and long sleeves make this shirt perfect for a polished office look.
- Slightly sheer crepe, all over goose print
- Shirt collar, button fastening at front
- Long sleeve, drop shoulder
- Straight, boxy cut, dipped hem
- True to size
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Delicate cycle 40°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a DE size is .
Did you know?
Crêpe: is often referred to as a crimped and crisp fabric which is distinguished by its matt, grainy surface. It is best known as crepe georgette or crepe marocain; both variations are distinguished by their fluid drape and opaque appearance.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
The model is 175 cm tall and wears a DE size 44 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the DE size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.